Loyalty, integrity, confidentiality and discretion are values that drive us. Concretely, this means:
● Respect for clients in all stages of their project;
● A quality professional service for all our clients;
● Good perpetual relationship with our clients and partners;
● The spirit of cooperation and mutual help with our clients and our partners;
● Transparency in all our business processes.
The CAE’s mission is to actively participate in the regional economic development through financial support and technical assistance, for local businesses, in order to help create and maintain jobs.
The CAE Val St-François is a non-profit organization, created in 1985, in order to meet the business community’s willingness to promote and develop the region’s economy.
Therefore, from the very beginning of its operations, the CAE’s board of directors, made up specifically of people from the business community, receives and reviews all funding applications submitted. Strategic comments made by these people, with complementary business expertise, contribute to the consolidation of the entrepreneur’s projects.
Over the past 30 years :
● 21.9 million dollars invested by the CAE
● 125 million dollars total investments
● 6218 jobs created and maintained
ELIGIBLE BUSINESS SECTORS
● Specialized services (where businesses have identified a niche untapped by competition)